Since 2000, Windsor-Roseland has celebrated Vocational Service month (January) recognizing contributions of professionals in Windsor and Essex County. This award helps celebrate individuals who excel in their vocation and achieve excellence in their field of employment.
What’s the Criteria?
- Excels in his/her vocation
- Serves as a role model for others
- Exemplifies service above self
- Ryan MacEachern – Exercise Therapist at Advanced Rehabilitation Centre - Ortho Outpatient Clinic
- Jordynne Ropat – Founder and Owner of a plant based bakery known as Plant Joy
- Gabby Bleyendaal - Owner of Wizards of Walkerville
- Cynthia Cakebread – Manager of Recreation & Culture for the Town of Essex
- Inspector Tammy Fryer – Windsor Police Service
- Dr. Lisa Porter - Executive Director of the Windsor Health Institute and a founding member of the Windsor Cancer Research Group
- Antonia Maceroni – Chef and Owner of Cotta Catering